Tuesday 28 October 2014

Me-Time TAG

I was tagged by the lovely Emily to do this Tag, so here goes!

( credit to Google)
 
1. What do you watch or read during me time?
I like to watch TV and YouTubers on most nights before I go to bed but when I am having me- time I like to watch a film. As the nights are drawing in I will be getting out the Christmas films.
 
2. What do you wear when you are having Me- time?
I like to be warm and cosy. So my onesie, dressing gown and fluffy socks.
 
3. What are your Me-time products?
I love foot creams, bath bombs and body scrubs.
 
4. Current favourite nail polish?
I love an orange in the shade stellar by technic.
 
5. What do you eat/ drink?
I love my Whitards instant tea. My current favourite flavour is strawberry and vanilla.
 
6. Favourite candle?
I don't know if you guys know this about me, but I actually have quite a bad fear of fire, so i stay away from candles. But I do love fairy lights.
 
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Unfortunately not. I would love to do though.
 
8. Would you ever go and see a Movie by yourself?
As I hate going to the cinema anyway, probably not.
 
9.  Favourite online shop?
Got to be Asos!
 
10. What else do you do in your Me- time?
I like to write a few blog posts & spend countless amount of hours on Instagram!
 
Thanks for reading x
I hope you enjoyed
I Tag: Jess and Amy x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig