Monday 6 July 2015

Photo Diary | Cornwall

Hey Guys,
If you were unaware, I went on holiday last week to Cornwall. I had such a lovely time and took a few  A LOT of photos. So I thought I would share them with you. The second part is going to be uploaded on Wednesday, as I did quite a lot and I want to share it all.
Okay First of all, On the Saturday we went to a beach in the evening after the very long journey down. I am really sorry if I don't name the places we went, as especially some of the beaches had very similar names.

On the Sunday morning, we went swimming in the pool at are holiday park but in the afternoon the weather brightened up and we went to the Lizard. We explored for a bit and then had some tea and I particularly enjoyed the shortbread I had to eat.



Then we went a little bit down the road, to explore this super cute cove
 ( Can't remember its name sorry)


In the evening, we went to PortTowan beach.



On Monday morning, we paid a visit to the adorable sea sanctuary at gweek. This is a lovely place, which has penguins, seals, sea lions, otters and penguins. They rescue seals from around the coast and look after them until they can go back to the ocean again



In the Afternoon we went and explored a beautiful tin mine, right on the coast and went on to a beach in the evening.





On the way to the Caravan park we stayed in, we found some tin mines really close to us, so decided to go and explore them in the evening.



That's it for this post! I will carry from what I got up to from Tuesday onwards on Wednesdays post

Thanks for reading x























SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig