Friday 13 February 2015

Drugstore VS Highend : Mascara

 
 
The first mascara I have been trying is the Collection no clumps mascara ( Buy here for £3.99) it is perfect for the 'no makeup makeup look' I would say it is pretty much clump free however I find it to be quite a dry and flaky formula. By the end of the day it tends to have moved on to my glasses. Overall I would recommend it for beginners because the brush is very easy to use and its a very good price.
 
The next mascara I have been trying is the benefit Roller lash mascara. You can't actually buy this yet however you can get the sample ( which i have here) from this months Elle magazine for £4. I literally have nothing bad to say about this mascara. It lengthens and curls your lashes with only one coat. I find it really makes me look more awake. When it is released in March it will be £19.50 but I can still why! 

If you want a new drugstore mascara I really recommend the Collection No clumps mascara but if your willing to spend a bit more than the Benefit roller lash mascara is for you

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any mascara recommendations leave them below x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig