Thursday 19 February 2015

3 Apps To Keep You Organised


I love staying organised however I do have a lot of help to do so. Today I thought I would share three apps that I use to keep everything in check.


 #1 Goggle Keep
 This app is a perfect way to organise all those ' To do lists' The layout is so simple and easy to use. What particularly stood out to me about 'keep' was that you could add boxes and tick them of when you had done that task. You don't have to just add to do lists, you can add notes as well. They are all displayed as a virtual pin board. And the best thing about it, is it is free. 

 
#2 stacks flashcards
 This is the perfect way to keep yourself organised if you are doing revision & you always loose your flashcards. ' stacks flashcard' allow you to categorise your flashcards and make cards within that set. You can also add pictures. These are perfect if you are still in college or school. 

 
#3 My study Life
 Another app that will be prominently used by people in education is ' My study life' This is probably my favourite app out of the three. It lets you organise all your exams, your classes, homework and revision. When writing in all your exams it lets you fill in the seat number, the room and even how long the exam is. Its then presented as a dashboard so you can see if you have any exams, classes etc. Up and coming. I would really recommend it for people that do not get given a school planner or you are really forgetful

 

I hope you found this useful!
 Thanks for reading x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig