Sunday 26 October 2014

LemonCurd Cupcakes | DIY

Hey Guys,
This is my first Baking/ Cooking post, I am really excited!
I love baking but  I don't get around to doing it as much as I should!
This recipe is super easy and they taste amazing! They only take 2o minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook
Let me know if you want to see more baking posts! I really enjoyed doing this one!
 
 
 
 
You will Need:
175g ( 6oz) Butter
250g ( 9oz) caster sugar
3 medium eggs, at room temperature, beaten
250g ( 9oz) self raising flour
1/2 tsp baking power
100ml (4oz) milk
4 tbsp. Lemon curd  
 
Icing:
75g (3oz) Butter
125g (4oz) icing sugar
3 tbsp. lemon curd
2 tbsp. lemon curd ( to decorate)
 
1. preheat the oven to 180 degrees / Gas 4
put butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, milk and lemon curd in to a bowel.
Beat with a wooden spoon or electric mixer on a low speed until thoroughly combined and smooth.
 
 
2. Put paper cases in to two bun trays. Spoon in the mixture until each case, evenly filled.
Cook for 30 minutes or until well risen and springy to touch. Leave to cook on a wire rack.
 
3. Make the topping by beating the butter, icing sugar and 3 tbsp. of lemon curd until soft and fluffy. Put a whirl on top and finish with a blob of lemon curd.  
 
 
I hope you enjoyed x
Thanks for reading x

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig